Why volunteer full time?
- Need skills and experience?
- Want a CV that stands out from the crowd?
- Looking for a gap year with a difference?
- Want to do something that makes a difference to people’s lives? If so, then Full-Time Volunteering with Shafallah Center could be for you! It is a unique opportunity for people aged between 18 and 35 to undertake the challenge of volunteering at one of a wide range of projects helping people and communities across the Qatar – developing skills, improving self-confidence, meeting new people and changing lives.
- Who can volunteer?
- No previous experience or specific qualifications are required You need to be:
- Able to commit for 6-9 months for 35-40 hours a week
- Aged between 18 – 35 •Willing to be matched to a project where your help is most needed
- Able to provide two suitable references What do you receive?
Volunteering Application Form
P.O.Box 4251, Lusail, Doha – Qatar