Has two sections, one for adults and the second for youngsters. Affiliates benefit from books and stories about persons with disability. The library contains most recent relevant scientific books, multimedia and periodicals connected to the internet.
Therapeutic Services Halls
In these halls we work on improving motor, cognitive and knowledge skills for enabling persons with disability to recognize different environments. the halls also provide physiotherapy services to individuals who suffer from brain paralysis and other cases that assist them in achieving the highest possible level of independence. We also provide water treatment for concerned cases in the hydrotherapy.
Shafallah has established the first three dimensional theatre dome equipped with high technology sound and pictures system in the Middle East, after recognizing the importance of the theatre’s educational and cognitive role.
The theatre presents a variety of educational, documentary, scientific and entertainment films, in addition to live or recorded broadcast through satellites accompanied by simultaneous translation in different languages.
Furthermore, Shafallah provides the following services:
- Employing the capabilities and capacities of affiliated disabled in reaching maximum possible degree of self-sufficiency that enhances their independence in all spheres of daily life.
- Providing appropriate services and programs for promoting and developing the performance of affiliates.
- Upgrading the performance of our staff.
- Developing our curricula and programs.
- Integrating our boys and girls in Qatari society.